\nYOURLS lets you easily create your own URL shortening service, a la bit.ly. By default, the YOURLS domain root takes you to a login page to access the administration backend. Here’s how to redirect it somewhere else.
- FTP into the YOURLS installation folder.
- Create a file and name it index.php if it doesn’t already exist.
- Copy and paste the code below into index.php.
- Change the URL as needed.
- Make sure to save the file.
That’s it! I used this method to redirect brli.co to BrianLi.com.